Changing membership price with s2member pro

Hi. I am new here and not that WP/s2member savvy. My website frenchteacher.net runs with Wp and s2member
ro, set up by someone who is no longer offering support. The fee for registering for an annual membership is £30, paid via PayPal. Can anyone give me, or link me to, a step-by-step description of how I would change the fee to £35?

Hello Steve.
You can either generate a new Paypal button that will charge 35 EUR annually, or modify the existing button. If you are only changing the EURO amount and nothing else, it might be easiest to modify the existing button code. To do this, find the page on your Wordpress site that has the payment form and ‘Edit’ it.

Now, in the editor, you should see the PayPal button shortcode somewhere. It’ll probably look like this:

[s2Member-PayPal-Button level=“1” ccaps="" desc=“Paid Member / description and pricing details here.” ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“EUR” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“www.frenchteacher.net” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“30” rp=“1” rt=“Y” rr=“1” rrt="" rra=“1” image=“default” output=“button” /]

^ Change the ra value to “35” and then save it. That should update it. (Note that if your charge is not recurring then it might not be called ‘ra’ but something else.)
MB

Thank you for your reply. That looks very useful. It is a non-recurring payment.