Change Fast Members 2 s2member

Hi All,
One of my site has Fast Member membership plugin installed.But now I like to move for s2member membership plugin with pro add on. Site using PayPal for payment processing. So, my question is, is there any way to migrate from Fast Member to s2member without losing user data and automatically control over user access/purchase info via PayPal transaction info so that user not face any issue.

Regards

Not sure… If you can extract “subscription IDs” and to set them in s2M, may be will works. That is a big manual job… Also maybe it can be automated, but this is even more difficult and needs custom code.

Or maybe you can add them manually (how much are the users?), or to import them by CSV, even without “subscription ID”, and to track them manually - to demote when they cancel payment. Then they will use s2M’s buttons/forms to upgrade, and will be saved correctly. Generally - difficult case…

Thanks for your reply. :slight_smile:

There are 5000+ users. So, you are saying if I able to assign each user’s active subscription ID from PayPal via PayPal API or from current installed plugin FastMembers data info for s2member plugin, may work. Right?

Regards

Yes, may works. I would do tests with one member first, to see how and what I must save, then to do with all the members. Long dance…

Ok, I found that Fast Member plugins stores PayPal Trx_id for purchasers email address. Is this and subscription id same!?

Regards

Not sure, sounds like “Transaction ID”. Do a subscription with a test member by s2M and compare results, maybe…