Card Start Date (mm/yyyy), or Issue Number *

Hello, I have this option now on all my Paypal Pro forms, “Card Start Date (mm/yyyy), or Issue Number *”
So people cannot join, renew etc… how do I remove it. The old threads that talk about it, on the site do not help.

https://www.easlce.eu/easlce-sustaining-membership/

Thanks, S
xo

Hi all, so it looks like even removing the other shortcodes for s2 member do not work. I am wondering now if there is a conflict with Wordpress itself. Has anyone else been having this issue since the last S2 Member update?
Thanks, S

Another update:
Steps taken to clear that it is an issue with other things.

1. Deactivated All Plugins, cache and cookies deleted - Issue still there.
  2. Turned off Cloudflare in addition to Plugins, cache and cookies deleted - Issue still there.
  3. Theme Changed, Turned off Cloudflare in addition to Plugins, cache and cookies deleted - Issue still there.

People cannot join or update billing.
I am using Paypal Pro Forms on Version 230815 + s2Member Pro v220421

• S :confused:

Apologies forgot a bit more info, running Wordpress [ 6.3.1 version.]
and Theme is “Twenty twenty three”

I can now confirm, users are unable to join. I am getting complaints.
It would be great to hear back from developers for us using the paid level of the plugin.

Best, S

Hi All, I have still not received any help. I found an old post that says you cannot have two short codes on the same page, and this is the cause of the Card Start Date (mm/yyyy), or Issue Number * appearing. However I don’t, so I am not sure why S2 member is generating this field.
Its still a problem for me, anyone else?:weary: