Can't see my featured image

hello, i can’t see my featured image on my front page, only I can see like a member but not like a visitor, any help with this issue please.

Sorry, but you have provided no details at all. So far, there is nothing here to suggest that this has anything to do with s2Member.

Sorry, here are some pictures to help me with this problem.
I can’t see my featured image on my front page, this is like visitor.

The s2Member plugin is working ok, the post is lock.

only I can see like a member but not like a visitor, any help with this issue please.

Surely it’s working exactly as intended. You have put the image on a post and protected the post at s2Member Level 4. So only those logged in with the s2Member Level 4 credentials can see it. That’s exactly what is meant to happen.

If exactly, but before I could see the photos on the front page as visitor or member, and to be able to enter the post had to click on the photo, if it was a member it would enter the post and if it was a visitor, it had no access to enter.

Before what? This is how s2Member is designed to work.

If you don’t want to protect all you content on a post or page, then you need to look at Restriction Options -> Alternative View Protection and Restriction Options -> Simple Shortcode Conditionals

But if you always want some parts of your supposedly-protected content visible to everyone, it might be that s2Member just isn’t the right plugin for you; other plugins exist that take that approach as the default and would probably match your preferences better.

Thank you very much for your help Tim, I was able to solve the problem.
Uncheck the options in Alternative View Protection and everything is working well, thank you very much for your time, take care.