Can't get buddypress + s2members pro to work properly

I’m hoping someone can help because S2’s support certainly cannot. We have S2 Members Pro with BuddyPress and the VideoFly theme along with ccBill. Everything was working without BuddyPress but now I can’t seem to get anything working together. Here are the issues:

• After successful signup at ccbill, users are not getting an email or redirected to a page with a link to create their account in Buddypress/WordPress
  • The Register link on Buddypress is not redirecting to the signup page as entered in S2.
  • Users are not redirected to our Welcome page after logging in

I’m so beyond frustrated that I’m willing to pay to get this to work. Help?! (fyi, this is a nsfw site)

@nerdnorthmedia, if you deactivate buddypress, does it all work again?

@KTS915 if I deactivate s2 it all works properly, that’s why I can’t figure out just where the issue is, whether it’s a theme issue, ccbill or S2. Unfortunately it’s a buddypress theme, so I need it on. I’m going to try it without and run some test orders.

I was going to suggest that, if it runs fine without buddypress, then try a different community plugin instead of buddypress. That is known to play poorly with other plugins that have not been designed specifically to work with it, and it has had a major code revamp relatively recently which might well have messed up solutions that used to work OK.

hello ,try to deactivate sign up on buddy press ,just use s2 sign up .
try ajax login you can set up redirect pages and place it in you r side bars.
it works with buddy press profiles. s2 uses buddy press register page when signing up .
If I read right you can choose .
Im sitting in the same boat. Trying to get buddy press to work with woocomerce and dokan .
maybe to many register pages.
go to general pages and uncheck sign up and just use s2 as it uses buddy press regestration page .
Hope some thing helps.