Cannot set up Paypal Pro Forms - sandbox

Hi, I’ve tried to set up the plugin for testing in the sandbox mode. I need to be able to test recurring payments. I also have event espresso on this website so I can verify that the API credentials are working.

I was getting the errors below along with "Error: Please contact support"

Notice: Undefined index: ACK in /home/napkinma/public_html/dev/psg16/wp/wp-content/plugins/s2member/src/includes/classes/paypal-utilities.inc.php on line 182

Notice: Undefined index: L_ERRORCODE0 in /home/napkinma/public_html/dev/psg16/wp/wp-content/plugins/s2member/src/includes/classes/paypal-utilities.inc.php on line 184

Notice: Undefined index: L_SHORTMESSAGE0 in /home/napkinma/public_html/dev/psg16/wp/wp-content/plugins/s2member/src/includes/classes/paypal-utilities.inc.php on line 184

Notice: Undefined index: L_LONGMESSAGE0 in /home/napkinma/public_html/dev/psg16/wp/wp-content/plugins/s2member/src/includes/classes/paypal-utilities.inc.php on line 184

My webhost recommended trying different php versions above 7+. I tried version 7.1 and got this error message:

Deprecated: Function mcrypt_list_algorithms() is deprecated in /home/napkinma/public_html/dev/psg16/wp/wp-content/plugins/s2member/src/includes/classes/utils-encryption.inc.php on line 106

Deprecated: Function mcrypt_list_modes() is deprecated in /home/napkinma/public_html/dev/psg16/wp/wp-content/plugins/s2member/src/includes/classes/utils-encryption.inc.php on line 106

Deprecated: Function mcrypt_get_key_size() is deprecated in /home/napkinma/public_html/dev/psg16/wp/wp-content/plugins/s2member/src/includes/classes/utils-encryption.inc.php on line 112

Deprecated: Function mcrypt_get_iv_size() is deprecated in /home/napkinma/public_html/dev/psg16/wp/wp-content/plugins/s2member/src/includes/classes/utils-encryption.inc.php on line 114

Deprecated: Function mcrypt_encrypt() is deprecated in /home/napkinma/public_html/dev/psg16/wp/wp-content/plugins/s2member/src/includes/classes/utils-encryption.inc.php on line 116

Is there anyway for me to resolve this?

Thanks,
Jason

The PayPal sandbox is broken (at the PayPal end). You should try the live version with small payments (or upgrade to s2Member Pro and use Stripe).

1 Like