Cannot redirect user on login, Always goes to Bpress profile even with Bpress plugin disabled

I installed S2Member pro and buddypress but then deactived buddypress. Now when a user logs in S2 member still takes the user to: mysite/members/username and gives a 404 error. I have set Login Welcome page to a page that is not Front Page or your Posts Page and member profile modifications to Yes redirect to Login welcome page.I have turned off and cleared cache and cleared my browser cache. What am I missing. any ideas? Do I have t actually name that page “Login Welcome Page” I tried that with no change in behavior so I guess not

I found that in my theme options there where 2 fields that S2 member had updated and one of them was a redirect to guess where members/%%users%% this was not updated when I made my changes, I updated it to where I want the redirect and works 100%. The theme is called Rehub BTW and It’s pretty good

Did it work before you installed buddyPress?

Have you created a Membership Options Page?

What tells you that s2Member changed your theme options? I don’t know of any circumstances where s2Member would update theme options nor any circumstances (except if you’d set a Redirection URI in your Login Welcome Page settings) where s2Member would redirect Users to %%users%% upon login.