Cannot get the "SUCCESS" attribute to work

Hello,

Can anyone help me with this problem?

I am using the s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form and setting up a “Member Registration / Subscription” page and tried setting up the success attribute and after several testing I cannot get it to work.

The scenario is I setup the success attribute but after every successful transaction I am always redirected to the same page which is the registration page. The custom parameters does not work either.

Below is my code (I replaced some of the information as I cannot give out the details of the website):

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="" desc="Yearly subscription" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="example.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="Y" ra="220.00" rp="1" rt="Y" rr="1" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" success="http://example.com/join/thank-you/?subscr_id=%%sub_id%%&first_name=%%first_name%%" /]

What I have tried so far:

• I have tried changing the success link to a simple working page but it will still redirect me to the same page as the registration page
  • I have disabled “all” the plugins and it is all the same

I would really appreciate the replies and support.