Can we customize message in email s2member(free) upgrade role?

Hello,
I am using s2member free and my website can upgrade role member of user via PayPal.
When user buy upgrade role via PayPal, s2member will send default email like example.

Example:
Thanks %%%%first_name%%%%! Your account now has access to: %%%%item_name%%%%. If you have any trouble, please feel free to contact us.
Best Regards,
SETScope - stock

From the above message, This email is a default email set by s2member and text “SETScope - stock” is my old name blogInfo wordpress.
Recently, I changed the name of the new blogInfo wordpress but s2member still emailing the same message and my old blogInfo wordpress.

Is there a solution to change a old name blogInfo to a new name blogInfo in email s2member?

regards,
Nicha

Hi Nicha.

Please take a look at the email configurations here:

WP Admin > s2Member > General Options > Email Configuration
WP Admin > s2Member > PayPal Options > Confirmation Email

I hope that helps. :slight_smile:

Thank you Mr.clavaque.

Sorry for my late reply.
But unfortunately, can’t solved.
When I look at General Options > Email Configuration , it have a Conflict warning:
You have another theme or plugin installed that is preventing s2Member from controlling this aspect of your installation. When the pluggable function wp_new_user_notification() is handled by another plugin, it’s not possible for s2Member to allow customization of New User Emails.

Is there any other way to solve this?

You need to find the other plugin that also tries to control that and resolve the conflict…

From your active plugins, do you recognize which one is affecting that email too? Try deactivating that feature, or the plugin for a moment, and test again, please. See if you can configure s2Member, and then test signing up and see the email you get.

Now, in your other post you were talking about the email sent on upgrade of an existing user. The setting under General Options is for new users. Take a look at the emails under PayPal Options.

:slight_smile: