Can S2 Member Pro Offer both Stripe and Paypal Payments? ( ideally with Pro Forms)

Hello all,

I have tried researching Youtube videos, S2 membership training materials and the answers here but I am still not sure if what I would like is possible, any advice, clarification or thoughts from the community is appreciated.

I have S2 Membership Pro and currently only Stripe card Payments are offered on a site that I am rebuilding at the moment.
The problem is that I believe the lack of Paypal payments is harming conversion so I would like to offer site visitors the extra option to pay with paypal too ( if S2 Membership Pro can do this).

Focussing on the new sales page what I would like is to offer:

• 3 Different Membership plans

• User to have a choice of payment method: Payment with either Stripe or Paypal (Not Paypal Pro as its too expensive versus the expected volume, therefore Paypal Express Checkout but still using Pro forms if possible - I think it is according to this article Pro-Forms with Standard Paypal I 'm expecting to need two separate “Buy Now” buttons, one for “pay with credit card” and a second one “Pay with Paypal”
    ( I notice that S2 Membership themselves offer customers the option to pay with card or by Paypal, via this page and it’s own Pro Form, however it seems like it uses Paypal Pro not Paypal Express )

• For each plan to offer “Per month” prices and discounted “Per Year” prices ( seems like this might be best achieved by using the S2 “Checkout Options” when the two options are offered on the Pro Form?)

• Proper functioning of the account user options to either “upgrade” or “downgrade” their account: ie S2 changes the existing user role to the new one and the existing subscription payment to the new payment.

• The continued proper functioning of the EOT function would be preferable (ie. to change user role once the last paid subscription period expires)

Thanks in advance :relaxed::

Possible, just create two Pro forms. But you should know two things:

Two Pro forms can not be on same page. At product’s page should be two links to payment pages, with one Pro form each.

Subscribers can not jump between payment gateways. So, when show them “modify” buttons, use [s2If] to show the right one.

Thanks so much for your help Krum , do you have any tips on the code or shortcodes to use the [s2If] condition to call up the correct modify buttons? ( no worries if you don’t I can probably work it out with some experiments)

I have no exactly code to show, but you should look for the info in “Paid Subscr. Gateway” field in user’s account. I would try [s2Get] tag to read it…

excellent - thank you I will try that