Can not login anymore

URGENT
I getting error when I trying to login and it work before
When I turnoff the plugin I can login
What is wrong?

I reset the option under “Restriction Options” and I think it working,
but made the problem?
Too many tests can cause problems?

Still have have the problem people said they can not login on first try, but can login after several times.
What can cause this problem?

I really need help for this.

Try to re-install the plugin, seems you did some (rare, to my view) combination of settings that do this effect.

Remove it and re-install?
I won’t lose the data?
Can it be something else like other plugin?

Yes, in re-install you may loose data (unless you set “Plugin Deletion Safeguards”), but that is what you need with wrong settings - to clear all and to start over. But this is too brutal way, start with some other checks:

Did you change “Security Encryption Key”?

Overload (do not re-install) both WP and s2M (by FTP) - may be corrupted files.

Check for viruses first, both on the site and in your computer, they corrupt files.

Stupid idea, but is the user you try to log in have a role with s2M?

Any fresh installed themes and plugins? Check for compatibility.

And so on, check anything you can think about. If you can not find it, you will collect lot of info, and will be possible to think on it.

I did not change the “Security Encryption Key”
Just upload the files again? it won’t cause lost of data?
How do I check for viruses on the site?
I tried to log with user have role with s2M and the admin user and both failed
I did not install anything else, I change the translation files, but it hard to believe they are the cause.

OK, I will try to check everything

Uploading files will not cause data loss.

To find viruses is not always easy… Check for extra files in your site, for changed files etc.

If possible, set the old translation file - really rare (you are happy to be one of millions :slight_smile: ), but it can cause problems too.