Can I use a test domain to configure a Pro version of s2 (single site license)?

Hi - I’ve got a second domain that I use to do all my new features and site testing on before transferring to my main domain and overwriting with the new version (I use the Duplicator plugin for this).

Right now I’m configuring s2Member on my test domain, but I’m wanting to buy the pro version before I get too deep into this free version and then realize the upgrade wipes all my work or something.

Anyway, I’m just wondering since the 89$ version is limited to a single site license, will I be prevented from setting up a full featured install on my test domain and then transferring to my main domain?

Also, while I’m annoying you, can I just double check - the Stripe payments are gonna be all on-site?

The amount of unanswered questions like this would cause me to NOT buy a license if I had not already have one.

I’m pretty sure there are not limits at all (but I’ve been using the unlimited sites s2member pro since ages - but I would not know that there are different versions).

however - are you sure you really want to take a membership plugin that has not seen updates for ages? Even the last bugfix release is well over a year ago.