Blank page after "submit form" on check out page

So I have the problem that on the checkout page when hitting the “submit form” button the following loading page is completely blank while the URL is still the same. It’s in sandbox mode and the fake credit card datas are all recognized and approved (with that little green check sign).

When I do it on my phone it doesn’t show that blank white screen but the message: This page isn’t working. http error 500.

Have already searched online but nothing found that helped :confused:

That sounds like a JavaScript problem, probably caused by another plugin. What is the URL?

No, thanks, I don’t try weird URLs. While the site is under construction, you’ll have to figure it out yourself.

I used a google link shortener because I didn’t want to display the domain.

And with “under construction” I mean that we restricted some of the websites pages and content since we had to put the site live to test the payment gateways. But we tested with all pages being live and still same error, so that wasn’t the issue

I understand why you did that. But I’m sure you also understand my reaction.

It looks like there are things you haven’t set up at Stripe. If you right-click on the page and select Inspector, then Console, and then click on the link to enter your credit card data, you will see a bunch of messages appear in the Console.

Yes I saw those things in the console. Can that be the issue for showing the following blank page? Is that considered a javascript issue?

It’s not the sort of javascript issue I had in mind but, if those fields aren’t set, then Stripe won’t have a clue what’s going on. So it then won’t be able to redirect the user to the right place.

Okay, I’ll see what kind of changes I can do on the stripe site. thanks!