Billing Modification Form not working 😨 URGENT 😨

After over a year testing our new sites Billing Modification Form suddenly does not work. It simply returns users to the billing modification form.

[s2Member-Pro-Stripe-Form update="1" desc="Update your billing information." default_country_code="GB" captcha="0" success="/billing-information-updated/" /]

The form generated by this shortcode sets its action to the forms original URL “/update-billing-information/” rather than the selected “/billing-information-updated/”.

<form id="s2member-pro-stripe-update-form" class="s2member-pro-stripe-form s2member-pro-stripe-update-form" method="post" action="/update-billing-information/" autocomplete="off">

I’ve disabled all redirects and even started using the recommended MU wp-content/mu-plugins/modification-ty-page.php

<?php
    add_filter('ws_plugin__s2member_redirection_url_after_modification', function(){
        return 'https://www.DOMAINNAME.co.uk/billing-information-updated/';
    });

As far as I know all the other forms are working as expected. I’m using Version 170722 with php 7.2.4 and php-fpm.

I’ve test and reproduced this error with 170722, 170524 and 170221 (which was the one we used throughout development). I’ve also disabled all plugins except s2 and the problem persists.

Tonight I’ll be downgrading to the latest version of php 7.1 (which is 7.1.6.) and I’ll report back.

:fearful:

Can anyone suggest anything?

Did you check .htaccess file? Stupid question, but maybe I look at wrong angle…