Billing modification form: can only upgrade/downgrade one level at a time?

Hi all, I’m struggling to understand the billing modification form usage.

I have four membership levels, and I want my members to be able to change to any other level. However, it seems you can only create a billing modification form for ONE step either up or down – for example, a level 2 member can upgrade to level 3, or downgrade to level 1, but CAN’T upgrade to level 4 directly.

Is it really not possible to generate one billing modification form so a level 2 user can change to level 4? Do I have to force them through two forms to upgrade them twice?

Of course it is. There is an arrow to the right of the box headed Modification:. If you click that, you’ll see all the options listed. Just choose the one you want.

Ah ok, so you can use the same “upgrade to level 4” billing modification shortcode whether the user is currently level 1, or 2, etc. Cool – for some reason I thought it was only one step at a time :grin:

But how do you give the user multiple choices at once? I want to give them the option to change to any other membership level – so for example, a logged-in level 2 user should be able to choose “upgrade to level 3”, “upgrade to level 4”, or “downgrade to level 1”. But it’s not possible to put more than one form on a page – do I have to create a separate page for each of those options, each containing that shortcode?

Look at the bottom of the Pro Forms page. You will see a section titled Wrapping Multiple Shortcodes as Checkout Options

Oh thank you, I didn’t realize that worked for Billing Modifications – I thought “Multiple Checkout Options” applied only to Registration pro forms.