Beginner questions (force users double opt-in, google fonts)

Hi guys,
my friend runs a big site ( with few thousand pictures, movies and other entertaining content ).
Actually my friend plans to add an adult/premium area on his site. To access this area users will need to register with their e-mail adress. Afterwards you are able to see pictures and movies which shouldn’t be shown to underage people. I just bought s2member Pro for him and started configuring it but I have several questions now:

1. If I am integrating Mailchimp with s2member registration there will be a box which the user is able to check or uncheck getting the newsletter. I would like to force him to check the newsletter on registration as this will be his ‘payment’ to see the protected content.
  2. I am searching for a compatible plugin to show pictures and videos (stored directly on the server) in e.g. a blogpost. Moreover this plugin/function should have a certain degree of performance as sometimes there could be few houndred users viewing a video. Do you have a suggestion for me?
  3. Is it easy possible to use google fonts at registration / member area? Actually we are using Cinzel on the whole site, would be great to continue using it.
  4. Where can I change texts at the registration /signup site? See red marked texts:
    http://imgur.com/a/pr0DZ

Thanks a lot!!
Timahe

See ****WP Dashboard → s2Member (Pro) → API/ListServers → MailChimp Integration → Registration/Double Opt-in Box **Set Require Double Opt-In Checkbox? to Yes (the Box MUST be Checked. You can choose to either check the box by default or leave it unchecked (thus forcing the User to check it to submit the form.

**[quote=“timahe, post:1, topic:2337”]
3. Is it easy possible to use google fonts at registration / member area? Actually we are using Cinzel on the whole site, would be great to continue using it.
s2Member uses the default CSS for your site on its pages. Inspect the CSS for your registration area to see what CSS is being applied to the forms.
[/quote]

Check this KBA: https://s2member.com/kb-article/quick-translation-changing-wordsphrases/