Automatic registration after successful paypal payment

Is there a possibility to automatically add new members to the user list after a successful payment through PayPal?
The fields I need are first name, last name and email from which the payment was made.

1 Like

Yes, I would like to have same thing. Can someone help to do this?

This is what s2Member does if you use a PayPal button or a Pro form.

While we do try to be helpful on this forum, we are just users too and no-one is getting paid for providing help.

So we do expect you to have read at least some of the instructions first. Please take the time to do that before posting here.

Tim, what “instructions” are you referring to, and where is it suggested that anybody here would get paid for offering help?
I know what s2member does, I am talking here about a payment made through JVZoo or WarriorPlus. Those are external factors that allow buyers to make payments through PP.

The instructions are in the admin pages of s2Member. There are also numerous KB articles.

But why didn’t you mention that you are using JVZoo? That changes everything because that is not supported by s2Member by default.

Just found that JVZoo supports s2member. Use external program integration. method 4 has it all. Now I am looking how to implement W+.

Isn’t it amazing what you find when you go looking?