Another Feature Request--S2Member Pro shortcode Form Generator

In the shortcode generator, under billing modification, the choices are only upgrade and downgrade. It would avoid a lot of confusion, I think, if ‘renew’ was one of the options. Took me forever to figure out how a renewal was done.

Hi Jackie.

I’m not sure I understand. Could you please explain a bit more what you mean?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hey Christian. So when you go to the short form generator for a modification form, in the first dropdown list, You get options such as "upgrade to level #1’ or ‘downgrade to level #1’, etc. All the options are to upgrade or downgrade, but there aren’t any to simply renew. It certainly proved confusing for me as to how to handle a simple renewal, &, given the topics in the forum on the subject, I don’t think I’m the only one.

Hi! Renewal is normally automatic for subscriptions, unless you turned it off expressly when building your shortcodes. If that’s the case, a user would need to subscribe/purchase again.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, Jackie. I made a note of that. I’m working on UI improvements, and the wording and explanations are things I want to improve in the future too, this included.

:slight_smile: