Allow purchase of WP Page; Restrict if accout shows page expired

Hi,

Background:
I have a text box and a submit button on my Word Press home page. I also have a custom php page in my child theme folder that waits for a user to enter a correct value in the text box. Once the correct code is entered the user is the redirected to specific WordPress page. The logic of where to send the user is stored in the same custom php page as to what a valid code is. This works if I (as Admin) create the page. Basically it’s an array that’s stored in the custom php page that says something like this:

If you enter code ‘abc123’ send the user to WordPress page ‘apple’.
(The full path for apple is: https://my.domain.com/apple)

If you enter code ‘55555’ send the user to WordPress page ‘John’.
The full path for John is: https://my.domain.com/John

And so forth…

But I want to sell to users the ability to manage their own WP press on my site by adding graphics, adding text, etc.

So my 2 questions to you is this:

1. Will WooCommerce Restrictions allow me to ‘sell’ (thru WooCommerce) a WordPress page to a user so that the user that ‘bought’ a specific page on the site will be able to login through the front end of the site and allow him to design his own WordPress page after its been purchased? The page needs to be associated to his account and will can be viewed when another user enters a correct code in the text box (as described above).

2. And if I install WooCommerece Subscriptions to my site, and when the WordPress page that was purchased by a user expires, can the same user log in to his account to allow him to renew his page? (Until the page is renewed the page is not accessible – maybe a 404 page, but his actual account is still accessible.).

Thank you,

Jim

For some odd reason question #2 didn’t post. So here it is:

1. Will WooCommerce Restrictions allow me to ‘sell’ (thru WooCommerce) a WordPress page to a user so that the user that ‘bought’ a specific page on the site will be able to login through the front end of the site and allow him to design his own WordPress page after its been purchased? The page needs to be associated to his account and will can be viewed when another user enters a correct code in the text box (as described above).

Thank you,

Jim