Allow Access for one url (public)

I’m using postmarkapp.com to allow bbpress members to post to forum using an email, but in order for postmarkapp.com to work It requires an inbound webhook to be accessible publicly. Right now s2member blocks that url and treat it as restricted content, and it redirect to login page:

xxx/wp-admin/admin-post.php?action=bbsub

I need to know how to remove restriction for one specific URL please (above url), and treat it as any public page or post on the site.

Thank you

Perhaps someone else might be able to suggest some custom code for this.

But the whole idea looks wrong to me. That URL involves granting what are essentially administrative rights to your site. That’s a huge security risk.

Even payment processors don’t ask for webhooks on the admin side. So I cannot see any reason for this plugin to do so. It’s perfectly possible for members to write posts from the front-end. So I’d suggest you go back to postmarkapp and suggest that they modify their plugin to use a webhook on the frontend.

@adamalzoubi: I sent you PM.

Thank you for your respond, it make sense what you are saying but there should be a way for systems like that to be able to pass info using a url, right now its blocked.

any help here? No clear answer yet

I think you’re missing the point. s2Member restricts access based on a user’s role (or set of capabilities). So it’s not that a specific URL is inaccessible. It isn’t. It’s that a specific role or capability is required to be able to gain access to such a URL, and Postmark doesn’t have such a role or capabilities assigned to it.

So, unless you’re prepared to turn off Redirect Members away from the Default Profile Panel in General Options -> Member Profile Modifications (and thus allow all members to access their profiles on the admin pages), what you’re looking for isn’t going to work unless you have a way of assigning a role or capability to Postmark. Postie does this, so my guess is that that might work.

perfect thank you that worked.