After paypal subscription - new user isn't automatically added to wordpress

Hey everyone!
I’m having an annoying problem. S2 member was working great on my site, but we had to migrate servers. A few things had to be adjusted after the move, but one thing that isn’t working anymore is:

When a user creates an account and subscribes through paypal - they aren’t redirected back to the site gateway.aishasalem.com . And they don’t have an account. I am having to add them all manually.

Has anyone had this issue? Do you know what might be going on or any possible fixes?

Hi Will.

That’s odd. Did you change the address of the site? Did you verify that your PayPal integration is all still configured correctly?

Could you enable logging, do a test purchase (1 cent is fine, not full price), and see what the log entries say? WP Admin > s2Member > Log Files

I look forward to your update. :slight_smile:

Hey Cristian,

It is odd. Well, I have reinserted all the PayPal info - yet some of it was blank after the move, the API signature. So I put that in.

And it worked for me. I guess I will just wait and see if any people signing up continue to have the problem. But I couldn’t reproduce it.

I’ll write here again and send you the log files if I can’t get it working!

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Glad you sorted it out! Thanks for the udpate. :smiley:

Yes, let me know when/if you need help.