Adding a ccap after signing DocuSign

I have n2member Pro and using a DocuSign like software called WP Approve Me from https://www.approveme.com/

What I’m trying to do is, have someone pay for a product with a ccap “product1” using something like:

[s2Drip access=“level1 AND (ccap_**product1** AND ccap_**product1signed**)” from_day=“4”]
Content for members with the Custom Capability: product1 and product1signed
[else]
You didn’t sign your agreement. Please sign to get access this information “LINK TO DOCUMENT TO SIGN”
[/s2Drip]

Once they sign the document. The other ccap (product1signed) will be added to there account to view the information.

WP Approve Me can redirect and register people after signing.

I came up was some ways this could be achieved:

1. Add a ccap after summiting the signed document.

2. Redirect after signing to a congratulations page with a button to complete / add ccap

Note:
WP Approve Me integrates with Gravity Forms, Contact Forms 7, Ninja Forms to just name a few if that helps. Maybe the hook can be added to the summit button of one of those.

Hi Taurus.

You could create a hack that your other service fires via an API.

I suggest that you take a look at the Remote Operations API: WP Admin > s2Member > API / Scripting > Remote Operations API > modify_user

By the way, I don’t remember the s2Drip shortcode having an “else”. It is in the s2If, though.

So it may be better that you have an s2If checking if he has the “signed” ccap. If he doesn’t, show the link to the document, else, show the drip.

I hope that helps. :slight_smile: