Accessing user records efficiently

Hi all, am a new volunteer on a website and need to help clean up our s2member database - is there a way to access the records more efficiently than clicking edit on each user one by one? something like a next arrow button that goes to the next record so I can check a record, edit if necessary, and click next (with it saving automatically if data modified)…

When creating/editing membership forms, can the date format be chosen to suit our location - i.e. Australia with dd/mm/yy format?

Thanks

You could export them all to a CSV file and edit them there. Make sure you keep a backup before you start editing.

yeah, but why is the exported csv file so “messy” - there are so so many fields in there… It would be great if one could choose which fields to export. With so many fields, I wonder if it is constant - i.e. are there always to same number of fields - I’d hate to export, change data, then import, only to find the fields have changed and therefore don’t match up! Can the number of fields be reduced by a user like me? a lot of them seem to have little purpose…

Why does the number of fields matter? You can easily hide them in Calc or Excel and then work just with those that interest you.

any more answers to original question, please?

who created and maintains s2member? is there some way to message them? thanks