Ability to Sell Gift Certificates in Any Quantity?

I would like to sell gift certificates but I’m not sure if it will do what I need. Here are my requirements:

1. Ability for anyone to buy any number of gifts, logged in or not.
  2. Ability to show all purchased gifts on a single page no matter how many they purchased.

I have a form set up to allow the purchase of a single gift redemption code, and it works. I have also signed up using a code and it works.

From what I can tell, if the buyer goes to the URL supplied at time of purchase or in the resulting email (with URL parameters intact) then they will see the single code associated with that purchase. If they go to the URL without any parameters then they will see the first one they ever bought. I have not seen a page where they can see all of the codes they have ever purchased.

It seems that the redemption code page will show only the number of codes specified in the s2Member-Gift-Codes shortcode. I’ve tried removing the quantity parameter but then the shortcode doesn’t work. How do I dynamically let it expand to fit the number of gifts a user has purchased, and their status? Thanks!