A page for users to register level 1 and custom capabilities

Hi all S2 buddies
In short, I want to implement below:
Using stripe button -> after payment -> goes to a thank you page

In the thank you page, i want to allow users to fill their email, users name and password and they will be granted a custom capabilities to register an account, wonder if this is possible and how we can make this happen please?

P.S. i actually know there is a loop hole, if users crawl my pages and found this registration page, they can create level 1 account without payment, but this is what i can think of to use s2 with stripe button seamlessly.

Any advice pls? All welcomed… thanks much in advance sir

i figured it out
can use paypal pro form to make level 1 with custom capbilies
but is there a way to protect that page from being accessed ?

Right, the free registration pro-form would let the user register free and get level 1 and ccaps.

Thing is that if you protect it, then the visitor won’t have access to it.

You need some protection, but something that is waved when returning from paying over at Stripe.

With a bit of PHP on the registration page, you could display the registration form only to those that come from the Stripe checkout. Either some value in the $_SERVER array, or some variable you add to the return URL that you can use to validate that user as a paying customer.

Anyway, it’d be a crude implementation, but it would achieve what you’re asking.

I hope that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks so much for the suggestion
do you have those codes pls? i would gladly pay for it