404 error page for non subscribers to a membership level

Pls i need help.

I have 2 membership levels. free and premium

When a user accesses a level they are not part of, they get a message,

404 error.

How can i make the site display redirect a user to the pricing page, with tables if they try to access a package they are not subscribed to, rather than show a 404 error page.?

Thanks

Have you created a Membership Options Page? See s2Member -> Getting Started -> Your Membership Options Page

Oh, and I saw in your last post that you bumped the thread after just a few hours – and at a weekend! What was that all about?

PLEASE DON"T BUMP THREADS - EVER! This is not a paid support center. It is just a forum of users who will willingly help you if you let us. But we have lives too, so go easy! If you have purchased the Pro version of s2Member, you can contact Pro support.

Thanks tim.

Am new here. You seem very offended and i apologize. I followed your instructions and its sorted. Thanks

I’m not offended at all, but I am keen to ensure that you don’t unwittingly start a trend. If everyone started doing that, it would soon get extremely annoying. But now others will read this, so I hope that nips the issue in the bud.

Glad it’s working for you.

1 Like