3D-Secure confirmation problem

Hi,
For a few weeks now, some buyers no longer have access to the 3D-Secure confirmation request window when making a payment via s2Member.
Their payment is therefore considered incomplete and is therefore not validated.
I think that this happens especially when payments are made from an iPhone but I cannot be sure…
Do you have any idea where this can come from?
Thanks, best regards.

Hi Brice.

Were you able to reproduce this? Do you have any other details about it?

I look forward to your update. :slight_smile:

Hi Cristian,
I unfortunately don’t have Apple support to verify this, but payments through Android and Microsoft Windows seem to work without issues based on my testing…
The problem would therefore apparently come from 3D-Secure confirmation which is not displayed on some Apple devices.

Here is the screenshot of the Stripe interface for a customer’s last failed try. (sorry the interface is in French).

Hi Brice.

I just tested it with an iPhone and it worked correctly.

I wonder if it happens only with some devices, or with some specific browsers, or some browser addon/extension that may be interfering… Can you find out more from those customers how to reproduce the problem?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi,
I just know the customer have an iPhone 10 and tried paying on my website through Stripe and PayPal on Safari and Chrome browsers with no success.
So I had to manually create an invoice for him via PayPal for his payment to be accepted … I can’t understand why.

Hmm… So not just Stripe?

Sounds weird that you’d have trouble with PayPal too… What PayPal service are you using? Express Checkout, Pro, Standard?

I use PayPal Pro but there was no problem with payments since more 2 years ago…
This problem appeared recently and only for 2 customers on iPhone, all others customers haven’t any problem of payment.

1 Like