Just had this through from Stripe for rule changes when you’re offering a free trial. It all looks like S2 member could do it with small changes, but this is VITAL for all businesses who want to offer free trial (I presume that’s most people!). The new rules say:
- Obtain express consent prior to collecting customer payment information
- Email customers with a reminder at least 7 days before the trial subscription converts to paid
- Provide customers with enhanced receipts at the commencement of the trial
- Add an enhanced statement descriptor to flag the commencement of the paid period
- Provide customers with a digital or SMS cancellation method
Not sure that S2 does #2 at the moment???