1st month discount via coupon

Hello.

Is it possible to get your first month off the Subscription method via coupon code? The way it’s set up now if I use a coupon code for subscription method, the discounted price applies to all of the months.

Have you tried this:
“Directive e.g., ta-only or ra-only By default (i.e., if this is empty), s2Member will apply the discount to all amounts, including any Regular/Recurring fees. However, you may configure Coupon Codes that will only apply to (ta) Trial Amounts, or (ra) Regular Amounts. If this is empty, the discount applies to all amounts, including any Regular/Recurring fees.”

If you set up your “trial” to be the same price as a regular monthly payment, then the coupon could maybe be applied to that first month. Would that work?

I never tried it myself, but i THINK it might work.

Yep that will work.

I’ll set the ta to be the same price as ra, then ill set the coupon code to ta.

Thanks.

Actually Carol that didn’t work. I get this error:

Invalid form configuration. Invalid “ta, tp, tt” attributes. Trial Period. When provided, these cannot be exactly the same as your “ra, rp, rt” attributes.

I found a work-around. I just converted my month into days, and that worked.
So before I did a 1 month trial for $10 and the recurring is $10/month — which triggered the error. I ended up modifying the 1month trial for $10, to 30 Days for $10. (ta=10.00 tp=30 tt=D).