**Urgent** Kartra Integrations - Registering Members

Hello,

I am creating multiple websites in which I will be using Kartra to create my products, operate and track affiliate operations, manage lists, and email campaigns. I will be using S2Member for Memberships. I recently chose to purchase the pro version because it integrates with Kartra.

Today, I completed all the functions necessary for setting up the Membership. I tested out a purchase and everything went through without any issue except there is no registration aspect for customers to register for the Membership after paying for their product.

I am not sure what the issue is and I am not seeing a lot of information regarding Kartra and S2Member integration. Here is what I have found from Kartra’s site. On this page it says most issues will need to be solved via S2Member support. However, I am not seeing any email or facebook group or live chat in order to speak with someone at S2 Member support!

https://documentation.kartra.com/s2-member-integration-information/

Is there someone on this forum who has experience working with Kartra and can help me figure out why there seems to be an error or missing link for members to register and gain access to what they paid for?

Thank you in advance.

CAVEAT: I can’t speak for S2member support…that’s @clavaque…I am just another community member.

From a quick glance at the Pro API For Remote Operations and Kartra documentation, all the integration does is allow Kartra to create / downgrade / delete an account in your WordPress via S2member and assign it a level you have predefined in the Kartra configuration.

So you need to have already set up your s2member protection model including various subscription levels. You then configure those subscription levels in Kartra so when someone buys a subscription Kartra tells s2member to create an account at a particular protection level.

Regarding your problem…I’m not sure what your problem is. You will need to clarify your comment “except there is no registration aspect for customers to register for the Membership after paying for their product”. I don’t know what that means. What is the problem. What are you expecting…what are you getting.

And, for the record, regardless of what Kartra say on their website, you are paying at least $100/month for Kartra…I would call their support . If they want your money every month they’ll help you figure it out and fix it.

Restate your problem and we can go from there.

@onepresstech - I understand your Caveat. Thank you for taking the time to look into this and help me and anyone else who may be working with this type of integration. Also, you are correct regarding the language on Kartra’s website. I have reached out to their support staff as well. Though, I am inclined to think the resolution will come from the S2Member side of the equation.

With that said, I will explain the process I have completed thus far along with the issue I have.

On Kartra’s Side:

1). I have created a product (in this case it is a DVD set + Access to a digital Archive of material).
2). For post-checkout, I have selected the “integrated Membership” option so access is granted to the paid customer (based on the “level” options in the S2Member Membership Levels/Labels section).

On S2Member Side:

1). I have completed the configuration settings for the pro version including setting up the Login page/lost password functions (that was a bit of a pain but works as it should).
2). I have set up the welcome page, Membership levels, etc.

Today, I worked on getting everything completely set up and ran a test transaction. Everything is working fine. The checkout experience is as expected, the page navigation is on point, the tags and access on Kartra’s side are populating and working as expected.

The only issue I am having is S2Member or Wordpress is not creating a new user profile. I see the profile with all the metadata and privileges in Kartra. I couldn’t even request a password because there was no email in the database to match the request.

I thought the issue was under the “Email Notifications>New User Email Message”. I believe I have the correct configuration. However, I am still not getting an email notification regarding a new account that has been created along with providing credentials.

If I can figure out what is stopping or preventing an account to be created on the Wordpress side after making a purchase through Kartra’s products, then everything is golden.

Hopefully, I provided a little more clarity to the specific issue.

Thank You,
Brian

You didn’t say if you checked the WordPress user list to see if the user had been added. The lack of an email is not an indicator that the user creation failed. Can you confirm that no user was added to the user database after a Kartra transaction.

“The only issue I am having is S2Member or Wordpress is not creating a new user profile. I see the profile with all the metadata and privileges in Kartra. I couldn’t even request a password because there was no email in the database to match the request”.

That is correct. A user profile is not being created which is why I stated that I could not request a password because there was not user account in which to pull that data.

Therefore, I have a two-part issue. The first being no user account created after purchase and no Email communication with login credentials.

I REPEAT, NO USER ACCOUNT IS BEING CREATED BY WORDPRESS OR S2MEMBER AFTER THE USER HAS PURCHASED A PRODUCT THROUGH KARTRA.

The best way to solve your problem is as follows:

1. Turn on Wordpress debug, trigger a Kartra purchase and check the WordPress debug logfile to see if any error is being thrown from the s2member plugin and check your apache / nginx logfile to verify that the Kartra API message is being received

From Step 1 you will know if the flaw lies in s2member. You can get back to us with the inbound API call message content and we can try to reproduce in s2member.

If you are a techie, do steps 3 & 4 and you can find the problem in s2member (if there is one):

1. Trigger a manual API call using an API tool like Postman to see if you can get an account created in WordPress via the s2member remote API. If so, then you need a message tracer to see what Kartra is sending to s2member (Kartra does not seem to have an API message log…it should).

2. Use an xdebug-equipped WordPress installation with a breakpoint on the inbound API call to verify an inbound message is getting through your firewall. You can then trace it to find the bug.

Thank you for suggesting a way to track down any bugs or errors. Truthfully, I am not that big of a tech guy when it comes to this aspect of web development. I can do a few things, but looking at error files and things like that is not something I do.

I did turn on the debug file in wordpress. I triggered a Kartra purchase and checked the log. Nothing in relations to Kartra or S2Member is populating.

I also downloaded and installed the S2Member Scan php file. That showed three errors including:

[ERROR] MySQL Database Extension
[ERROR] Mcrypt/Encryption Extension
[ERROR] cURL Extension / Or fopen() URL

Except, when I speak with customer support at Dreamhost, I am told my VPS has all those activated and they are not sure why those codes are being triggered. They also stated they believed the issue was with S2Member server.

This is becoming highly frustrating. Everything is working except that a user profile is failing to be produced automatically. Is there anyway to contact someone at S2Member or wpsharks support team?

I appreciate your help, I am just curious why it is so difficult to contact or hear from someone who works with or is apart of the development team on this plugin. I am about to dump this plugin to try another membership plugin that allegedly integrates with Kartra…Hopefully, there is a way to contact the support team more easily. However, I really do not want to have to start this entire process over again.

an email, phone number, link, tag, or something with someone who works on this plugin is greatly needed.

No reflection on your help Onepresstech.

The person you are trying to reach is @clavaque (this reference automatically pings him). He has been only occasionally in touch with the forum over the last month but he is around. I have been working with him on fixing a Stripe gateway problem. He is usually very responsive but might be caught up in something at the moment.

Regarding your problem…ignore the scanner. It does not look like the scanner has been updated in a while. None of these errors are accurate and they would not affect your problem.

The reason I asked you to check your logfile is that the Kartra request may not be reaching the s2member software. It is possible your server / security configuration is not letting it through. TO determine that you need to look in your logfile to see the request message rfom Kartra and look at the response code in the log message. That tells you if the message is getting to the s2member software or not and if so the response should be 200 which means success. If it is anything else then that errorcode would tell us what the issue is.

If your problem is server security configuration then switching to another plugin won’t solve your problem.

I understand. However, nothing is populating in the logs.

Currently I am looking closely at the API Scripting section of the plugin under “Pro API for Remote Operations”. I do see in this section that it is in an experimental state and states that php scripting is required. I do see a Remote Operation “create_user”.

I am not sure if this may help resolve the issue and I don’t know where this script should go to test it. Any thoughts in this regard?

Forget the s2member plugin. Your comment was “nothing is populating in the logs”. If you don’t see a message in the logs then where has the Kartra message gone. Until you can see a Kartra message in your log this is not an s2member issue.

Talk to Kartra support and tell them you are looking in your WordPress log and you can’t see the inbound message from their system. YOu are paying them the most money. Use their support.

Once you sort out with them that the Kartra message DOES appear in the server log AND the response code to the request is NOT 200…come back here and it will be easy to sort if there is an issue. There may not be.

Because I am not that well versed in looking at logs, take that comment with a grain of salt. With that said, do you have any thoughts on the API scripting relating to remote operations “create_user”. I ask because the issue I am having is that a user account is not being created after purchase.

Where would such a script go or is there a link to documentation on how to configure this particular operation and where to place the script for novices such as myself.There are many different .php files (functions, settings, config, etc).

I will be reaching out to Kartra again as I have in the past along with continued questions with Dreamhost (my web provider). I will let them know that in looking at the log files, I am being told that there should be some record of an inbound/outbound call from them to s2member, but nothing is showing up.

With that said, they tell me everything looks properly configured on their end. Dreamhost is telling me everything is fine on the server-side and that they see no error files. Hell, at this point I may be messing something up or missing something, or misinterpreting something. It would be nice if I could have someone just look at the settings to determine where the issue possibly is.

For all the websites, plugin integrations, settings, and troubleshooting… I have never had so much difficulty finding a solution to an issue. creating a user after purchase.

I feel your pain. You are, unfortunately, hip deep in techie land on this one. A techie can solve this…you just need one of the techies you pay to help you.

When you create an account in Kartra the Kartra server will send an electronic message over the Internet to your WordPress server (Apache or NGINX). Your web server then called WordPress which then calls the s2member code.

If no message is sent by Kartra then that is a Kartra problem.
If Kartra sends the message but the server does not log it then your have a server configuration problem
If the message is logged the response code from s2member (if WordPress calls it) would tell us if there was a problem in the Kartra message configuration that precluded s2member from creating the WordPress user account.

So, you see, you need to have a Kartra message in your web server logfile for us to sort out a potential s2member issue.

You can go back to Kartra support and your hosting support and say the following:

I don’t know how to read logfiles and I am not sure if a Kartra message is being received, processed and logged by my web server.

You are paying both of those companies money every month. Make them earn their money. Come back once you have a logged message.

This is the log file I have from S2Member after triggering a purchase

LOG ENTRY: Thu Apr 16th, 2020 @ precisely 2:04 pm UTC
PHP v7.3.11 :: WordPress v5.4 :: s2Member v200301 :: s2Member Pro v200301
Memory 7.17 MB :: Real Memory 2.00 MB :: Peak Memory 7.17 MB :: Real Peak Memory 2.00 MB
deprogrammingseries.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.163 Safari/537.36
Array
(
[state] => response
[transport_class] => Requests
[args] => Array
(
[method] => POST
[timeout] => 0.01
[redirection] => 5
[httpversion] => 1.0
[user-agent] => WordPress/5.4; https://deprogrammingseries.com
[reject_unsafe_urls] =>
[blocking] =>
[headers] => Array
(
)

[cookies] => Array
            (
            )

[body] => 
        [compress] => 
        [decompress] => 1
        [sslverify] => 
        [sslcertificates] => /home/bssmith117/deprogrammingseries.com/wp-includes/certificates/ca-bundle.crt
        [stream] => 
        [filename] => 
        [limit_response_size] => 
        [_redirection] => 5
    )

[url] => https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587045873.2050600051879882812500
[response] => Array
    (
        [headers] => Requests_Utility_CaseInsensitiveDictionary Object
            (
                [data:protected] => Array
                    (
                    )

)

[body] => 
        [response] => Array
            (
                [code] => 
                [message] => 
            )

[cookies] => Array
            (
            )

[filename] => 
        [http_response] => WP_HTTP_Requests_Response Object
            (
                [response:protected] => Requests_Response Object
                    (
                        [body] => 
                        [raw] => 
                        [headers] => Requests_Response_Headers Object
                            (
                                    (
                                    )

)

[status_code] => 
                        [protocol_version] => 
                        [success] => 
                        [redirects] => 0
                        [url] => 
                        [history] => Array
                            (
                            )

[cookies] => Requests_Cookie_Jar Object
                            (
                                [cookies:protected] => Array
                                    (
                                    )

)

)

[filename:protected] => 
                [data] => 
                [headers] => 
                [status] => 
            )

)

)

LOG ENTRY: Thu Apr 16th, 2020 @ precisely 2:06 pm UTC
Memory 7.30 MB :: Real Memory 2.00 MB :: Peak Memory 7.67 MB :: Real Peak Memory 2.00 MB
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.163 Safari/537.36
Array
(
[state] => response
[args] => Array
(
[method] => POST
[timeout] => 0.01
[redirection] => 5
[httpversion] => 1.0
[reject_unsafe_urls] =>
[blocking] =>
[headers] => Array
(
)

[cookies] => Array
            (
            )

[body] => 
        [compress] => 
        [decompress] => 1
        [sslverify] => 
        [sslcertificates] => /home/bssmith117/deprogrammingseries.com/wp-includes/certificates/ca-bundle.crt
        [stream] => 
        [filename] => 
        [limit_response_size] => 
        [_redirection] => 5
    )

[url] => https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587045993.2036960124969482421875
[response] => Array
    (
            (
                    (
                    )

)

[body] => 
        [response] => Array
            (
                [code] => 
                [message] => 
            )

[cookies] => Array
            (
            )

[filename] => 
            (
                    (
                        [body] => 
                        [raw] => 
                            (
                                    (
                                    )

)

[status_code] => 
                        [protocol_version] => 
                        [success] => 
                        [redirects] => 0
                        [url] => 
                        [history] => Array
                            (
                            )

(
                                    (
                                    )

)

)

[data] => 
                [headers] => 
                [status] => 
            )

)

)

LOG ENTRY: Thu Apr 16th, 2020 @ precisely 2:10 pm UTC
Memory 7.16 MB :: Real Memory 2.00 MB :: Peak Memory 7.17 MB :: Real Peak Memory 2.00 MB
Array
(
[state] => response
[args] => Array
(
[method] => POST
[timeout] => 0.01
[redirection] => 5
[httpversion] => 1.0
[reject_unsafe_urls] =>
[blocking] =>
[headers] => Array
(
)

[cookies] => Array
            (
            )

[body] => 
        [compress] => 
        [decompress] => 1
        [sslverify] => 
        [stream] => 
        [filename] => 
        [limit_response_size] => 
        [_redirection] => 5
    )

[url] => https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587046233.2834250926971435546875
[response] => Array
    (
            (
                    (
                    )

)

[body] => 
        [response] => Array
            (
                [code] => 
                [message] => 
            )

[cookies] => Array
            (
            )

[filename] => 
            (
                    (
                        [body] => 
                        [raw] => 
                            (
                                    (
                                    )

)

[status_code] => 
                        [protocol_version] => 
                        [success] => 
                        [redirects] => 0
                        [url] => 
                        [history] => Array
                            (
                            )

(
                                    (
                                    )

)

)

[data] => 
                [headers] => 
                [status] => 
            )

)

)

LOG ENTRY: Thu Apr 16th, 2020 @ precisely 2:14 pm UTC
Memory 7.16 MB :: Real Memory 2.00 MB :: Peak Memory 7.17 MB :: Real Peak Memory 2.00 MB
Array
(
[state] => response
[args] => Array
(
[method] => POST
[timeout] => 0.01
[redirection] => 5
[httpversion] => 1.0
[reject_unsafe_urls] =>
[blocking] =>
[headers] => Array
(
)

[cookies] => Array
            (
            )

[body] => 
        [compress] => 
        [decompress] => 1
        [sslverify] => 
        [stream] => 
        [filename] => 
        [limit_response_size] => 
        [_redirection] => 5
    )

[url] => https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587046473.1881690025329589843750
[response] => Array
    (
            (
                    (
                    )

)

[body] => 
        [response] => Array
            (
                [code] => 
                [message] => 
            )

[cookies] => Array
            (
            )

[filename] => 
            (
                    (
                        [body] => 
                        [raw] => 
                            (
                                    (
                                    )

)

[status_code] => 
                        [protocol_version] => 
                        [success] => 
                        [redirects] => 0
                        [url] => 
                        [history] => Array
                            (
                            )

(
                                    (
                                    )

)

)

[data] => 
                [headers] => 
                [status] => 
            )

)

)

LOG ENTRY: Thu Apr 16th, 2020 @ precisely 2:16 pm UTC
Array
(
[state] => response
[args] => Array
(
[method] => POST
[timeout] => 0.01
[redirection] => 5
[httpversion] => 1.0
[reject_unsafe_urls] =>
[blocking] =>
[headers] => Array
(
)

[cookies] => Array
            (
            )

[body] => 
        [compress] => 
        [decompress] => 1
        [sslverify] => 
        [stream] => 
        [filename] => 
        [limit_response_size] => 
        [_redirection] => 5
    )

[url] => https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587046593.1738440990447998046875
[response] => Array
    (
            (
                    (
                    )

)

[body] => 
        [response] => Array
            (
                [code] => 
                [message] => 
            )

[cookies] => Array
            (
            )

[filename] => 
            (
                    (
                        [body] => 
                        [raw] => 
                            (
                                    (
                                    )

)

[status_code] => 
                        [protocol_version] => 
                        [success] => 
                        [redirects] => 0
                        [url] => 
                        [history] => Array
                            (
                            )

(
                                    (
                                    )

)

)

[data] => 
                [headers] => 
                [status] => 
            )

)

)

LOG ENTRY: Thu Apr 16th, 2020 @ precisely 2:20 pm UTC
Memory 7.17 MB :: Real Memory 2.00 MB :: Peak Memory 7.53 MB :: Real Peak Memory 2.00 MB
Array
(
[state] => response
[args] => Array
(
[method] => POST
[timeout] => 0.01
[redirection] => 5
[httpversion] => 1.0
[reject_unsafe_urls] =>
[blocking] =>
[headers] => Array
(
)

[cookies] => Array
            (
            )

[body] => 
        [compress] => 
        [decompress] => 1
        [sslverify] => 
        [stream] => 
        [filename] => 
        [limit_response_size] => 
        [_redirection] => 5
    )

[url] => https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587046833.2607860565185546875000
[response] => Array
    (
            (
                    (
                    )

)

[body] => 
        [response] => Array
            (
                [code] => 
                [message] => 
            )

[cookies] => Array
            (
            )

[filename] => 
            (
                    (
                        [body] => 
                        [raw] => 
                            (
                                    (
                                    )

)

[status_code] => 
                        [protocol_version] => 
                        [success] => 
                        [redirects] => 0
                        [url] => 
                        [history] => Array
                            (
                            )

(
                                    (
                                    )

)

)

[data] => 
                [headers] => 
                [status] => 
            )

)

)

LOG ENTRY: Thu Apr 16th, 2020 @ precisely 2:24 pm UTC
Memory 7.17 MB :: Real Memory 2.00 MB :: Peak Memory 7.17 MB :: Real Peak Memory 2.00 MB
Array
(
[state] => response
[args] => Array
(
[method] => POST
[timeout] => 0.01
[redirection] => 5
[httpversion] => 1.0
[reject_unsafe_urls] =>
[blocking] =>
[headers] => Array
(
)

[cookies] => Array
            (
            )

[body] => 
        [compress] => 
        [decompress] => 1
        [sslverify] => 
        [stream] => 
        [filename] => 
        [limit_response_size] => 
        [_redirection] => 5
    )

[url] => https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587047073.1893379688262939453125
[response] => Array
    (
            (
                    (
                    )

)

[body] => 
        [response] => Array
            (
                [code] => 
                [message] => 
            )

[cookies] => Array
            (
            )

[filename] => 
            (
                    (
                        [body] => 
                        [raw] => 
                            (
                                    (
                                    )

)

[status_code] => 
                        [protocol_version] => 
                        [success] => 
                        [redirects] => 0
                        [url] => 
                        [history] => Array
                            (
                            )

(
                                    (
                                    )

)

)

[data] => 
                [headers] => 
                [status] => 
            )

)

)

LOG ENTRY: Thu Apr 16th, 2020 @ precisely 2:27 pm UTC
Memory 7.19 MB :: Real Memory 2.00 MB :: Peak Memory 7.62 MB :: Real Peak Memory 2.00 MB
deprogrammingseries.com/wp-admin/users.php?role=customer
Array
(
[state] => response
[args] => Array
(
[method] => POST
[timeout] => 0.01
[redirection] => 5
[httpversion] => 1.0
[reject_unsafe_urls] =>
[blocking] =>
[headers] => Array
(
)

[cookies] => Array
            (
            )

[body] => 
        [compress] => 
        [decompress] => 1
        [sslverify] => 
        [stream] => 
        [filename] => 
        [limit_response_size] => 
        [_redirection] => 5
    )

[url] => https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587047266.4149150848388671875000
[response] => Array
    (
            (
                    (
                    )

)

[body] => 
        [response] => Array
            (
                [code] => 
                [message] => 
            )

[cookies] => Array
            (
            )

[filename] => 
            (
                    (
                        [body] => 
                        [raw] => 
                            (
                                    (
                                    )

)

[status_code] => 
                        [protocol_version] => 
                        [success] => 
                        [redirects] => 0
                        [url] => 
                        [history] => Array
                            (
                            )

(
                                    (
                                    )

)

)

[data] => 
                [headers] => 
                [status] => 
            )

)

)

Part II (too many characters for one post)

LOG ENTRY: Thu Apr 16th, 2020 @ precisely 2:27 pm UTC
Memory 7.20 MB :: Real Memory 4.00 MB :: Peak Memory 14.60 MB :: Real Peak Memory 10.00 MB
deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587047266.4149150848388671875000
User-Agent: WordPress/5.4; https://deprogrammingseries.com
Array
(
[state] => response
[args] => Array
(
[method] => POST
[timeout] => 60
[redirection] => 5
[httpversion] => 1.0
[reject_unsafe_urls] =>
[blocking] => 1
[headers] => Array
(
)

[cookies] => Array
            (
            )

[body] => Array
            (
                [code] => ud_googledrive_code
                [user_id] => 5ff9ff91fa1c91a562ae3e18d6f2cd77cdf2d6038106976522e021b3e8d18c0a
            )

[compress] => 
        [decompress] => 1
        [sslverify] => 1
        [sslcertificates] => /home/bssmith117/deprogrammingseries.com/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/includes/cacert.pem
        [stream] => 
        [filename] => 
        [limit_response_size] => 
        [_redirection] => 5
    )

[url] => https://auth.updraftplus.com/auth/googledrive
[response] => Array
    (
            (
                    (
                        [date] => Thu, 16 Apr 2020 14:27:48 GMT
                        [content-type] => text/html; charset=UTF-8
                        [set-cookie] => __cfduid=dadfb7e830a4cd6486ecae8a2a80876641587047267; expires=Sat, 16-May-20 14:27:47 GMT; path=/; domain=.updraftplus.com; HttpOnly; SameSite=Lax
                        [cf-cache-status] => DYNAMIC
                        [expect-ct] => max-age=604800, report-uri="https://report-uri.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/beacon/expect-ct"
                        [server] => cloudflare
                        [cf-ray] => 584e96cc9e149fc4-IAD
                        [content-encoding] => gzip
                        [cf-request-id] => 0224fc93e200009fc488a2c200000001
                    )

)

[body] => ["ewogICJhY2Nlc3NfdG9rZW4iOiAieWEyOS5hMEFlNGx2QzNhRmVLZGtNX2cwYktMdEVDTnBVQ2U5ZmZ3akQwZ1ZNN0UwbXdNTWYyX24zQnkwZ1JxMy15akpBU0NsZjlqX0lCN0VfOVQzTXpLUUpSODVqMFZSZXVhWU1ya0JZMmRxWHdTVXlMcTNBbUhhcHRqZnJ6ajNJc09FalhUZlZvWDBVTjRweGNTdGJLT3hzSjJkNHdIZnhQdVJhcGpGMmNiMGciLAogICJleHBpcmVzX2luIjogMzU5OSwKICAic2NvcGUiOiAiaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlYXBpcy5jb20vYXV0aC9kcml2ZSBodHRwczovL3d3dy5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdXRoL3VzZXJpbmZvLnByb2ZpbGUiLAogICJ0b2tlbl90eXBlIjogIkJlYXJlciIsCiAgImlkX3Rva2VuIjogImV5SmhiR2NpT2lKU1V6STFOaUlzSW10cFpDSTZJalptWTJZME1UTXlNalEzTmpVeE5UWmlORGczTmpoaE5ESm1ZV013TmpRNU5tRXpNR1ptTldFaUxDSjBlWEFpT2lKS1YxUWlmUS5leUpwYzNNaU9pSmhZMk52ZFc1MGN5NW5iMjluYkdVdVkyOXRJaXdpWVhwd0lqb2lPVEUyTmpFNE1UZzVORGswTFhVelpXaGlNV1pzTjNVemJXVmlOak51WWpKaU5HWnhhVEJ5T1hCalptVXlMbUZ3Y0hNdVoyOXZaMnhsZFhObGNtTnZiblJsYm5RdVkyOXRJaXdpWVhWa0lqb2lPVEUyTmpFNE1UZzVORGswTFhVelpXaGlNV1pzTjNVemJXVmlOak51WWpKaU5HWnhhVEJ5T1hCalptVXlMbUZ3Y0hNdVoyOXZaMnhsZFhObGNtTnZiblJsYm5RdVkyOXRJaXdpYzNWaUlqb2lNVEUyTWpRMk1ERXlOVFl3T1RJMU9EQXdOVGMzSWl3aVlYUmZhR0Z6YUNJNkltTkliM2xUU0VoT2NVb3liRGxoZGs5elJXc3hiMUVpTENKcFlYUWlPakUxT0Rjd05EY3lOamdzSW1WNGNDSTZNVFU0TnpBMU1EZzJPSDAuRUg4QU90TFhEdm9OSFhtNjF5VGxHWVBjNFZ6cDVJQnhaaTlHaEY1eEdZM0YyalczX0FIQnltZ1BuVjlUWnV1c0Zad2tjRnRQN2ZMTXQtcFp3cjc0UjFKb2RFLWhyQlRaYjBXTGVZaktDek0wczU0X0hIdTRKSnU3X2xnem9raXVLZFZuNkVXcGtlVkFLdVE3VnZJQzJzSUpYMnRRLUlwcF82d0o1MVB1aV9mQWJDM3labVk2b3ROT2UxUG84SGJBU0NKZ1p1U1ZnWUdjaG5xVDZCVldCNlFEeWNkTDFHQXowaTNUU2VQb2F4WncwanF5d3VMa2NXTU1ULWtXYWp6UHVJTHJNWVlyNUpWSVREUmwzMUlrT0FZOVJFQVV5NmlRaGlQTFE2THdTbVVBN1BiWEF6M3BVN01tTmp1TnhPOVhwbE5DOXFIU3IxQTdCdDdJdm96VUpRIgp9"]
        [response] => Array
            (
                [code] => 200
                [message] => OK
            )

[cookies] => Array
            (
                [0] => WP_Http_Cookie Object
                    (
                        [name] => __cfduid
                        [value] => dadfb7e830a4cd6486ecae8a2a80876641587047267
                        [expires] => 1589639267
                        [path] => /
                        [domain] => updraftplus.com
                        [host_only] => 
                    )

)

[filename] => 
            (
                    (
                        [body] => ["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"]
                        [raw] => HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 14:27:48 GMT
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Connection: close
Set-Cookie: __cfduid=dadfb7e830a4cd6486ecae8a2a80876641587047267; expires=Sat, 16-May-20 14:27:47 GMT; path=/; domain=.updraftplus.com; HttpOnly; SameSite=Lax
CF-Cache-Status: DYNAMIC
Expect-CT: max-age=604800, report-uri=“https://report-uri.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/beacon/expect-ct
Server: cloudflare
CF-RAY: 584e96cc9e149fc4-IAD
Content-Encoding: gzip
cf-request-id: 0224fc93e200009fc488a2c200000001

[“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”]
(
(
[date] => Array
(
[0] => Thu, 16 Apr 2020 14:27:48 GMT
)

[content-type] => Array
                                            (
                                                [0] => text/html; charset=UTF-8
                                            )

[set-cookie] => Array
                                            (
                                                [0] => __cfduid=dadfb7e830a4cd6486ecae8a2a80876641587047267; expires=Sat, 16-May-20 14:27:47 GMT; path=/; domain=.updraftplus.com; HttpOnly; SameSite=Lax
                                            )

[cf-cache-status] => Array
                                            (
                                                [0] => DYNAMIC
                                            )

[expect-ct] => Array
                                            (
                                                [0] => max-age=604800, report-uri="https://report-uri.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/beacon/expect-ct"
                                            )

[server] => Array
                                            (
                                                [0] => cloudflare
                                            )

[cf-ray] => Array
                                            (
                                                [0] => 584e96cc9e149fc4-IAD
                                            )

[content-encoding] => Array
                                            (
                                                [0] => gzip
                                            )

[cf-request-id] => Array
                                            (
                                                [0] => 0224fc93e200009fc488a2c200000001
                                            )

)

)

[status_code] => 200
                        [protocol_version] => 1.1
                        [success] => 1
                        [redirects] => 0
                        [url] => https://auth.updraftplus.com/auth/googledrive
                        [history] => Array
                            (
                            )

(
                                    (
                                        [__cfduid] => Requests_Cookie Object
                                            (
                                                [name] => __cfduid
                                                [value] => dadfb7e830a4cd6486ecae8a2a80876641587047267
                                                [attributes] => Requests_Utility_CaseInsensitiveDictionary Object
                                                    (
                                                            (
                                                                [expires] => 1589639267
                                                                [path] => /
                                                                [domain] => updraftplus.com
                                                                [httponly] => 1
                                                                [samesite] => Lax
                                                            )

)

[flags] => Array
                                                    (
                                                        [creation] => 1587047268
                                                        [last-access] => 1587047268
                                                        [persistent] => 
                                                        [host-only] => 
                                                    )

[reference_time] => 1587047268
                                            )

)

)

)

[data] => 
                [headers] => 
                [status] => 
            )

)

)

LOG ENTRY: Thu Apr 16th, 2020 @ precisely 2:31 pm UTC
Memory 6.65 MB :: Real Memory 2.00 MB :: Peak Memory 6.72 MB :: Real Peak Memory 2.00 MB
deprogrammingseries.com/terms-of-use
Array
(
[state] => response
[args] => Array
(
[method] => POST
[timeout] => 0.01
[redirection] => 5
[httpversion] => 1.0
[reject_unsafe_urls] =>
[blocking] =>
[headers] => Array
(
)

[cookies] => Array
            (
            )

[body] => 
        [compress] => 
        [decompress] => 1
        [sslverify] => 
        [stream] => 
        [filename] => 
        [limit_response_size] => 
        [_redirection] => 5
    )

[url] => https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587047469.3215119838714599609375
[response] => Array
    (
            (
                    (
                    )

)

[body] => 
        [response] => Array
            (
                [code] => 
                [message] => 
            )

[cookies] => Array
            (
            )

[filename] => 
            (
                    (
                        [body] => 
                        [raw] => 
                            (
                                    (
                                    )

)

[status_code] => 
                        [protocol_version] => 
                        [success] => 
                        [redirects] => 0
                        [url] => 
                        [history] => Array
                            (
                            )

(
                                    (
                                    )

)

)

[data] => 
                [headers] => 
                [status] => 
            )

)

)

This is the error.log file for today (after triggering a purchase)

[Thu Apr 16 06:19:35 2020] [warn] [client 208.113.192.234] mod_fcgid: read data timeout in 120 seconds, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587043054.4841229915618896484375
[Thu Apr 16 06:19:35 2020] [error] [client 208.113.192.234] Premature end of script headers: wp-cron.php, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587043054.4841229915618896484375
[Thu Apr 16 06:26:39 2020] [warn] [client 208.113.192.234] mod_fcgid: read data timeout in 120 seconds, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587043479.6035449504852294921875
[Thu Apr 16 06:26:39 2020] [error] [client 208.113.192.234] Premature end of script headers: wp-cron.php, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587043479.6035449504852294921875
[Thu Apr 16 06:40:31 2020] [warn] [client 208.113.192.234] mod_fcgid: read data timeout in 120 seconds, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587044310.6704399585723876953125
[Thu Apr 16 06:40:31 2020] [error] [client 208.113.192.234] Premature end of script headers: wp-cron.php, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587044310.6704399585723876953125
[Thu Apr 16 06:45:42 2020] [warn] [client 208.113.192.234] mod_fcgid: read data timeout in 120 seconds, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587044620.8990919589996337890625
[Thu Apr 16 06:45:42 2020] [error] [client 208.113.192.234] Premature end of script headers: wp-cron.php, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587044620.8990919589996337890625
[Thu Apr 16 06:51:41 2020] [warn] [client 208.113.192.234] mod_fcgid: read data timeout in 120 seconds, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587044981.8715250492095947265625
[Thu Apr 16 06:51:41 2020] [error] [client 208.113.192.234] Premature end of script headers: wp-cron.php, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587044981.8715250492095947265625
[Thu Apr 16 07:00:06 2020] [warn] [client 208.113.192.234] mod_fcgid: read data timeout in 120 seconds, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587045485.6401269435882568359375
[Thu Apr 16 07:00:06 2020] [error] [client 208.113.192.234] Premature end of script headers: wp-cron.php, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587045485.6401269435882568359375
[Thu Apr 16 07:05:15 2020] [warn] [client 208.113.192.234] mod_fcgid: read data timeout in 120 seconds, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587045795.0967030525207519531250
[Thu Apr 16 07:05:15 2020] [error] [client 208.113.192.234] Premature end of script headers: wp-cron.php, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587045795.0967030525207519531250
[Thu Apr 16 07:12:33 2020] [warn] [client 208.113.192.234] mod_fcgid: read data timeout in 120 seconds, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587046233.2834250926971435546875
[Thu Apr 16 07:12:33 2020] [error] [client 208.113.192.234] Premature end of script headers: wp-cron.php, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587046233.2834250926971435546875
[Thu Apr 16 07:18:34 2020] [warn] [client 208.113.192.234] mod_fcgid: read data timeout in 120 seconds, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587046593.1738440990447998046875
[Thu Apr 16 07:18:34 2020] [error] [client 208.113.192.234] Premature end of script headers: wp-cron.php, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587046593.1738440990447998046875
[Thu Apr 16 07:22:34 2020] [warn] [client 208.113.192.234] mod_fcgid: read data timeout in 120 seconds, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587046833.2607860565185546875000
[Thu Apr 16 07:22:34 2020] [error] [client 208.113.192.234] Premature end of script headers: wp-cron.php, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587046833.2607860565185546875000
[Thu Apr 16 07:26:34 2020] [warn] [client 208.113.192.234] mod_fcgid: read data timeout in 120 seconds, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587047073.1893379688262939453125
[Thu Apr 16 07:26:34 2020] [error] [client 208.113.192.234] Premature end of script headers: wp-cron.php, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587047073.1893379688262939453125
[Thu Apr 16 07:29:46 2020] [warn] [client 208.113.192.234] mod_fcgid: read data timeout in 120 seconds, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587047266.4149150848388671875000
[Thu Apr 16 07:29:46 2020] [error] [client 208.113.192.234] Premature end of script headers: wp-cron.php, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587047266.4149150848388671875000
[Thu Apr 16 07:33:10 2020] [warn] [client 208.113.192.234] mod_fcgid: read data timeout in 120 seconds, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587047469.3215119838714599609375
[Thu Apr 16 07:33:10 2020] [error] [client 208.113.192.234] Premature end of script headers: wp-cron.php, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587047469.3215119838714599609375
[Thu Apr 16 07:36:50 2020] [warn] [client 208.113.192.234] mod_fcgid: read data timeout in 120 seconds, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587047688.8993380069732666015625
[Thu Apr 16 07:36:50 2020] [error] [client 208.113.192.234] Premature end of script headers: wp-cron.php, referer: https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1587047688.8993380069732666015625

This is the Access log from the webserver

54.36.149.75 - - [16/Apr/2020:08:08:29 -0700] “GET /tag/treaty/ HTTP/1.1” 200 11251 “-” “Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; AhrefsBot/6.1; +http://ahrefs.com/robot/)”
24.211.144.213 - - [16/Apr/2020:08:08:43 -0700] “POST /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php HTTP/1.1” 200 4638https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=ws-plugin--s2member-scripting” “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.163 Safari/537.36”
24.211.144.213 - - [16/Apr/2020:08:08:52 -0700] “POST /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php HTTP/1.1” 200 4638https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-admin/users.php?role=customer” “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.163 Safari/537.36”
184.53.33.27 - - [16/Apr/2020:08:09:12 -0700] “GET / HTTP/1.1” 200 8544 “-” “Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.1 Safari/605.1.15”
24.211.144.213 - - [16/Apr/2020:08:09:44 -0700] “POST /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php HTTP/1.1” 200 4638https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=ws-plugin--s2member-logs” “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.163 Safari/537.36”
24.211.144.213 - - [16/Apr/2020:08:10:44 -0700] “POST /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php HTTP/1.1” 200 4638https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=ws-plugin--s2member-scripting” “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.163 Safari/537.36”
24.211.144.213 - - [16/Apr/2020:08:10:53 -0700] “POST /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php HTTP/1.1” 200 4638https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-admin/users.php?role=customer” “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.163 Safari/537.36”
24.211.144.213 - - [16/Apr/2020:08:11:44 -0700] “POST /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php HTTP/1.1” 200 4638https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=ws-plugin--s2member-logs” “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.163 Safari/537.36”
24.211.144.213 - - [16/Apr/2020:08:12:44 -0700] “POST /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php HTTP/1.1” 200 4638https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=ws-plugin--s2member-scripting” “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.163 Safari/537.36”
24.211.144.213 - - [16/Apr/2020:08:12:53 -0700] “POST /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php HTTP/1.1” 200 4638https://deprogrammingseries.com/wp-admin/users.php?role=customer” “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.163 Safari/537.36”

It’s the wrong log file. Talk to Kartra and your hosting support.

I’m not sure why you keep wanting me, for free, to help you fix something that is someone else’s problem to fix both of whom you pay.

You’re abusing my time which I am not spending on other people who do have an s2member problem.

I’m trying to help but you are not helping either of us. Please talk to Kartra and your hosting support and come back with a web server logfile entry that shows a message from Kartr, received / logged by the web server, that calls s2member.

Does the Kartra Membership have the sequences set up and the automations?
Which program does the emails? Kartra or S2?