[Solved] Specific Pages with NO expliration date

Hello

I’m a new user of this pluggin and I’m really happy.

I’ll buy the pro version soon but now I’m testing the funcionalities.

I’d like to know if there any way to sell specific pages without expiration date.

And, I’d also like to know if there is any way to include in the profile page a list of all the pages the customer has bought in order to let him access those pages…

Thank you very much.

Unless you allow free registration at Level 0 on your site, you could restrict those Pages to Level 0 and above. Then, if a Member’s Level 1 or above subscription expired they’d be demoted to Level 0 and still have access to those pages.

If you are looking for an “automated” way to do this, not really. You can put links to anything on the LWP, however. It is just a WordPress Page and can have any content you want. You could probably accomplish what you want with some custom coding. Depending upon how complex your Membership and Restriction policies are you could use a custom WordPress Page Template set up as an Archive page. If content viewable by each membership level were able to be “marked” using WordPress Categories or Tags.

Jedishark, thank you for yout support.

I guess I haven’t explainded correctly that I’m talking about “Specific Post/Page Access” that works independently from Membership Level Access.

What I want is that if a customer buys the access to a page, he will be able to see all the pages buyed and access them from his profile page or similiar.

Thank you.

You’ll need to add those manually, I’m afraid. Specific Post/Page Access is not tied to a User Account.

Yep :frowning:

Mmmm… Thinking about a workarround… Do you know if I could get a copy of the email sent to user with the access information?

Could I do it with capabilities?

I could asign a capability to each page I want to sell… so, after buy the capability, users can access that pages freely

Is it possible?

1 Like

Solved!

Capabilities were the answer :slight_smile:

I create a capability for each page I want to sell, and the plugin make all the hard work.

Thank you for your attention :slight_smile:

2 Likes