Setup Multiple EOT reminders for free members

Hi, how can I setup multiple EOT reminders? We don’t charge a fee to access our portal and once the user signs up with us, they can access the content for 3 years. I was wondering what’s the best way to setup multiple reminders, so users can receive reminder 6 months before expiration, followed by another reminder 30 days before expiration.

Try this: https://s2emails.com

Hi,

This is probably an old post and it appears not to be retrievable.

Is the functionality of advising members EOT via email when using the free version of S2 Member.

Not in the free version, that’s an s2Member Pro feature. https://s2member.com/v151210/

You can add a reminder for day 180 and another for day 30 in the field Remind X Days Before EOT Occurs. :slight_smile:

Hi Cristián,

Thank you, I know the features availability in the Pro version and I’m waiting for the new Pro replacement product to surface early next year which I know some WP Sharks expert are working on it. I was hoping that there’s something that I have missed in the free version that provides an interim solution.
I guess we continue waiting.
Many thanks.

Which do you mean? :slight_smile:

Some months ago I intended to upgrade to S2 Member Pro and then noted a lot of chatter that nobody can establish contact with the owner/author and that basically the product is un-supported so I did not upgrade. The main person that appears to have taken up the Pro work is Krum Cheshmedjiev and others behind the scenes

That is why I’m looking for plugins etc to allow me to at least have some of functionality of the Pro version until there’s a new or supported product.

Ah, I see what you mean now. Thanks for clarifying it.

I saw that support was slow for some months. That’s why I decided to join the project again after many years. You’ll see me around more, and plugin updates will start happening often again soon.

I’ll be glad to help you, so post here in the forums when you need something, I’ll do what I can. :slight_smile:

Hi Cristian,

Wow are you busy… and I feel silly asking this question.
I want to upgrade to S2 Pro single licence. If I do that will it allow me to set up the Pro version on my localhost as well? I don’t get that information from the website and it talks in quite strong language that it is a single instance installation.

Yes, that’s not a problem at all. It’s a single production site, you can have all the test sites you want. :slight_smile:

Thank you for asking! And let me know if you need more help.