S2 Member Pro PayPal Setup

I have spent hours trying to follow the documentation just to setup s2 Member plugin with my PayPal account. All the documentation is outdated because PayPal has changed their user interface. I haven’t gotten past the “PayPal Account Details” page because I don’t know what to enter for API Username, Password, and Signature.

I am at my wits end and I am about to request a refund for my Pro purchase and go looking for something more user friendly. Please help!

Hi David.

I’m sorry you had trouble with that… True, the interface changed over at PayPal, too frequently, and from what I’ve seen, sometimes it’s not the same for different users, for some reason. I’m in the process of improving the s2Member interface and getting some instructions (like this) up-to-date.

For the API credentials, after logging into your PayPal account, go to Account Settings > API Access > NVP/SOAP API integration (Classic) and you should get to this page: https://www.paypal.com/businessprofile/mytools/apiaccess/firstparty/signature

Please let me know if you have any other questions! :slight_smile:

I had to call Paypal to get the user id. They said that there wasn’t anywhere to find it.

Hi Mary.

Really? Your PayPal account doesn’t have the page I pointed to in my previous reply? I had seen it moved around but never removed… :confused:

Thank you for the reply. I would simply like a refund at this time please. I don’t know any other way to reach you or request one.

Hi David. I sent you a private message. :slight_smile: