Restrict all content, except a few pages?

Hello!

I would like to keep some pages open (terms & conditions, imprint etc.) that the user might access before signing up.

Thanks for a helping hand

Marc

I presume you have all your content protected one way or another, and only want a couple of pages viewable by non-members. If this is the case, then the solution is relatively simple:
Make sure these pages are not protected by s2Member. You can check that per page (edit Page) in the special s2Member pane on the right of the screen:
The dropdown beneath ‘Page Level Restriction?’ should be empty, and the text-field beneath ‘Require Custom Capabilities?’ must also be empty.

Hope this helps.

Hi Toon,

Your are right, I want some pages viewable for public and non-members.

Actually the mentioned fields are already empty. But in the page overview (All pages) they have the small lock in the right column.

Is there a kind of overall protection in s2Member Options?

Thanks

Hi Marc,
Yes there is an overall protection (restriction) in s2Member.
Go to ‘s2Member > Restriction Options’. There you see all kind of restrictions. Check the first two (Post Access Restrictions and Page Access Restrictions) if you accidentally have set ‘all’ to Post (or Pages) That Require Level #0 (1,2,3 or 4) or Higher. If you did, then every post or page is in-accessible for everyone unless you have some kind of s2Member level access as a user.
Check also any of the other options (Tag Access, Category Access etc.) to see if there are more restrictions set that you don’t need or want.

Hi Toon,

Unfurtunatly the solution do not seem to be as easy like this.
There are no settings but those who concerne only the posts made by IDs.

For the pages, tags, etc. no restictions are set, they are empty…

So how you restrict the pages, listed in the question? If no restrictions are set, they should be seen by everyone.