Affiliate link for s2M

I have an old affiliate link for s2Member and it does not seem to work anymore. Where should I look? Or is it no longer available?

Hi Carole.

It looks like Jason didn’t renew the domain name, which is still under his name. I’ll look into that.

Having said that, the affiliate program is closed for the time being. The announcement went out to all the affiliates last year, did you see it?

I guess I didn’t see that. Thanks for letting me know anyways.

1 Like

Will the affiliate program get reopened?
I had an affiliate link as well and never received the message that the program was stopped.
I already pointed out s2 on several occasions and people bought through that link but I never received the commissions. NOT nice.

1 Like

Hi Boudewijn.

I’m very sorry you didn’t see the email that was sent to affiliates announcing it! I’m truly really sorry it came as a surprise to you. :frowning:

Other than the email, I don’t know what other way I could have contacted affiliates. That is the only way I had available, and I emailed everyone in the list.

I had to suspend the affiliate program when I took over the project. After that, the system still remained up several months, and I often went in to check if something had come in, but nothing new did.

Now I don’t even have the old affiliates system to check who could have come through it lately, since Jason dropped the domain, over a year ago.

Before considering opening it, I need to finish some other things. At the moment I’m not sure when that will be, but when I do, I will make an announcement about it.

I found your account over at s2Member.com and noticed it had been demoted to the free level back in 2018, right before I took over. I have now upgraded it back to Pro.

If there’s anything I can do to help you, please let me know. I’ll do what I can.