100's of Download Links on Site Suddenly Stopped Working... HELP!

I totally agree with everything that @clavaque and @onepresstech have said and you should check all those things.

But also my first s2 site many years back worked fine for a long time, but then started having random errors.

Back then it was that PayPal charged them, but s2 didn’t grant access.

I had some non-happy customers.

I moved off of shared hosting to a VPS and everything was solved.

Have you outgrown your hosting?

Hi All,
Sorry I meant to get on this thread earlier today. The problem is fixed. Thanks to Cristián helping me trouble shoot and putting another set of eyes on the situation. I know he is very busy and I appreciate his time. I was in a real panic and helped me out a lot. Thank you Cristián.

The problem was not s2Member at all, it was another plugin that was causing the entire issue. I am not 100% sure what was going on because the results kept changing on my site which made it difficult for me to pinpoint it. But it is fixed and I have happy customers again.

Thank you all, it is nice to have a support system when things go bad!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m happy that you got it resolved.

I see that you’re offering an online course and are looking for beta testers.

I’m kind of in the same boat, but I’m making a course about how to make and market online courses and am also looking for beta testers to try my program for free (must qualify, though, and promise to send an honest review).

I did see some easy optimizations for your site, but the last time I posted unsolicited help here it seemed feelings got hurt so if you want any suggestions feel free to dm me.